Tuesday, November 23, 2010

'I'm entering the next evolution in my life': Christina Aguilera opens up about how she is coping with her divorce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KsNFy2Z_7Yendofvid

[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Coping well: Christina Aguilera spoke to US chat show host Chelsea Handler about her divorce from Jordan Bratman


Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman stunned fans when they announced their plan to divorce.

But now the 29-year-old singer has come forward to insist she is coping well with her marriage split.

In an interview with US chat show host Chelsea Handler, Christina, who is mother to two-year-old son Max, insisted she is looking towards a 'new chapter' in her life.

She said: 'I’m doing good - really, really good. Sometimes change is necessary. I’m entering a whole different chapter in my life now with the movie, and my son, and being a mother - the next evolution in my life.

'And it feels good - it feels really good.'

Christina also said she has been relying on old friendships to help her through the split, including with her former Mickey Mouse Club castmate Justin Timberlake.


Pretty in pink: The 29-year-old singer wore a hot pink dress with a pretty belt


In-depth interview: Christina also told Chelsea she still keeps in touch with her Mickey Mouse Club castmate Justin Timberlake


She said: 'I’d say the Mouseketeer who I keep in touch with the most is Justin Timberlake.

'I just went and supported him at a charity event that he was doing out in Vegas, and he’s just, you know, how can you not love Justin?

'He’s such a charismatic, amazing guy.'

Chelsea also asked the Dirrty singer about rumours surrounding exactly what she gets up to on tour.


Looking all white: Gwyneth Paltrow spoke about her new movie Country Strong


'I'm a lush!' Gwyneth also revealed she is partial to an alcoholic drink of an evening


Referring to one report alleging Christina had previously gone to the toilet in a bucket backstage, the singer laughed: 'It happens, yes! I have no shame about peeing in a bucket, or doing other things in a bucket if necessary.'

In her Big Interview Special, Chelsea was also joined by Gwyneth Paltrow, who spoke about her new movie Country Song.

During the interview, the 38-year-old actress admitted she had no problems getting into the role of playing an addict because she is fond of a drink every now and then.


'I got paid to be naked with Jake Gyllenhaal!' Anne Hathaway said starring in Love And Other Drugs with one of Hollywood's hottest heartthrobs was no hardship


She said: 'I like red wine, but I'll drink white, rosé... Guinness is my favorite beer, and I love a dirty vodka martini. I'm just a lush, basically. I'll do whatever!'

Actress Anne Hathaway also appeared on the E! show to discuss her new film, Love And Other Drugs, which sees her take on some intimate scenes alongside Hollywood heartthrob Jake Gyllenhaal.

Talking about how she got into the mood for the sex scenes, Anne said: 'We decided from the get-go that real sex was out.

'But it wasn't a real conversation but we watched some films that do real sex... I don't know, it makes me feel weird.

'I spent weeks and weeks naked with Jake Gyllenhaal and they paid me!'



source :dailymail
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment