Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kuriyama Chiaki chosen as an image model for new platinum jewelry brand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2sMvG47x3Aendofvid


[starttext]

Kuriyama Chiaki has been chosen as an image model for new platinum jewelry brand “Pt by TANAKA.” She made an appearance at a press conference on November 16th. She showed up wearing dazzling jewelry, and the reporters were admired by the beauty of Chiaki. She said, “I always had a image of platinum as gorgeous and elegant, so I’m honored to be chosen as an image model.”

Chiaki also stated, “I usually like to stay home, reading manga or watching anime, but when I wear this jewelry, it makes me want to go out!”

At the press conference, the new CM for the brand which Chiaki stars in, was also introduced. The CM will start airing on November 19th, but you can check it out below before its release as well as the press conference.






source: tokyohive [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment