Friday, November 12, 2010

Where are your curves, Eva? Mendes appears to be losing her voluptuous figure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBc-27QBQU0endofvid

[starttext]

By Daily Mail Reporter

Shrinking: Eva Mendes looks as if she's lost her curves as she poses in Madrid earlier today


Her stunning figure and sultry style have made her one of Hollywood's sexiest stars.

But Eva Mendes might finally be succumbing to Hollywood pressure to be stick thin, if her appearance yesterday was anything to go by.

The actress is promoting new film The Other Guys with Will Ferrell in Madrid.

And as she posed in a knee-length strapless green dress that exposed her arms and shoulders, it's clear the 36-year-old has lost weight over the past year.

She still looked beautiful - it is Eva Mendes, after all - with her hair in soft waves over her shoulders and a glowing complexion.

Eva has spoken-up in the past about the pressure on her to be sexy no matter what roles she is playing.


Skinny minny: Eva's dress shows off her skinny arms and shoulders


She says: 'I'm definitely responsible for the image that I put out there.

'But it does become frustrating, because I don't want "sexy" to be my defining characteristic. I'd love for my ambition and will and intellect and sense of humour to define me as well.'

And she insists that, despite her looks, she has the same insecurities as any other woman, especially when it comes to taking her clothes off on-screen.


Giant: Eva poses with Will Ferrell as they promote new movie The Other Guys


But she makes herself think positive thoughts.

If a negative thought pops into my head, I talk to the voice within me and say, "I know you want to tell me that I'm less than desirable, but not now. You can come back in a couple of days and cut me down when I'm done with this shoot. I promise to let you in then,"' she says.

'I have worked very hard to love myself, and I do. I think that's what people may respond to with me.

'Because there are a ton of beautiful girls in this business with beautiful bodies.'
Eva also discussed the double standards when it comes to nudity in Hollywood.

'[When] other actresses who aren't thought of, maybe, as being quite as attractive do full-frontal, they're called brave. Nobody has ever said, "Eva, you're so brave for doing full-frontal nudity."

'Just because I'm attractive doesn't mean it's not still scary,' she says.
'Why am I not brave?'








source: dailymail
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment